Have you ever wanted a chance to slowly walk through The Great Movie Ride attraction at Disney World to be able to take in all of the great details? How about the chance to spend an entire evening inside this amazing attraction while enjoying dinner and special entertainment? This can really happen if you are a Tables In Wonderland card holder.
Here are all of the details about a great opportunity to spend an amazing evening inside one of Disney's Hollywood Studios' most loved attractions while enjoying a wonderful meal with a relatively small group.
Tables in Wonderland Special Event
The Great Movie Ride Dinner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios™
Friday June 15 and Saturday June 16, 2012
8:00 – 10:30pm
Arrive at Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ and walk through the courtyard of the Majestic Graumann's Chinese Theatre. Then you will be invited to come inside The Great Movie Ride after the attraction is closed with exclusive backstage VIP access!
We've cleared the track for you to walk through and dine inside the attraction where you will experience some of the most classic scenes in motion picture history. Sets from Busby Berkeley musicals, crime dramas, old-fashioned Westerns, and more!
Price: $165.00 per person, plus tax. Gratuity is included.
8:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Passed Reception in the Gangster Scene
· “Squid and Beans” Salad
· “Gambino” Balsamic Beef with Palermo Roasted Tomato
· “Terranova” Blistered Artichoke Cheese Quenelle
8:30 – 10 p.m.
Plated Dinner in the Western Scene
· Creamy Free Range Yard Bird Corn Chowder with Piquillo Peppers and Ciabatta Bread
· Wild Greens and Herbs with Cactus Cilantro Vinaigrette with Beet Tumbleweeds with Mandarin Rice Wine Marinade
· Poblano Barbeque Braised Beef Short Rib with Tobacco Onions
· Smoky Cheddar Potatoes Gratin
· Black Skillet Roasted Baby Green Beans with Mushrooms
· House-made Fire Roasted Corn Bread with Butter
10:00 – 10:30 p.m.
Dessert Buffet in the Land of Oz
· Wicked Witch Pistachio Cannoli
· Emerald Cheesecake Pushups
· Ruby Strawberry Panna Cotta
· Dark Forest Chocolate Decadence with Raspberry Gel
· Yellow Brick Caramel Milk Cake
· Auntie Em’s Apple Cake
Beer, Wine, Specialty Beverages
For reservations, e-mail WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@
with the following information: your interest to book, your name, daytime phone
number, home address, and the number of people in your party. Please indicate
which event date you are requesting, June 15 or June 16. You will be notified
on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Your credit card will be taken over the
phone once your reservation is confirmed. This may take up to 2 weeks to hear
from us; please send only ONE email. The event is limited to 80 Guests per
event date. This event is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.